Alumni Seminars in Partner Countries
DAAD Expert Seminars
With the expertise of the Alumni and the associated members of GAWN, International Alumni Expert Seminars are organized within the partner countries on various topics related to water.
Topics of Seminars:
waste water management
water use conficts
water and energy
water and food security
and other regional relevant topics
If you are interested in organising such a seminar in your region, do not hesitate to contact GAWN or your former University in Germany. DAAD has a program for German Universities to organize these events every year. Deadline is always the 30rd of June every year.
German institutions active in GAWN
- DWA - German Association for Water, Waste water and Waste
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences, ITT - Institute for Technology in the Tropics
- Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Institute for Sanitary Engineering
- University of Siegen, Centre for International Capacity Development
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences - Urban water management
- Justus Liebig Universität Giessen - Center for international Development and Environmental Research
- Technische Universität Dresden, Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Technical Hydrodynamics
- cewas - a Swiss non-profit association specialised in improving business practices in water and sanitation
- Weltweit – Gesellschaft zur Förderung lokaler Initiativen e. V.