You will be directed to the group GAWN member once you are registered on APD. Members will get latest informations on upcoming seminars and other news out of the water sector.
WELCOME TO THE GERMAN ALUMNI WATER NETWORK GAWN
The German Alumni Water Network coordinates activities for former students of German Universities and development associations in Germany.
It provides information from and for DAAD Alumni and Alumnae active in the the water sector.
A major focus is set on the organization and implementation of alumni seminars.
Members will get latest information on upcoming seminars and other news out of the water sector.
Read an interview on APD taken at the alumni seminar in Kerala, conducted along with IFAT India 2019!
Seminars on water issues for and with Alumni >>
Expert Meetings at International Trade Fairs
These forums provide opportunities to meet in person. International alumni and representatives from academe, business, industry and politics will share research results for solutions on country-specific problems in the water sector >>
Online Forum at Alumniportal Deutschland
Alumni data of several German study programs with a focus on the water sector are integrated into the GAWN database.
Registered users have unrestricted access to the database.
International alumni may locate internship opportunities, research partners or potential employment.
German institutions active in GAWN
- DWA - German Association for Water, Waste water and Waste
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences, ITT - Institute for Technology in the Tropics
- Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Institute for Sanitary Engineering
- University of Siegen, Centre for International Capacity Development
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences - Urban water management
- Justus Liebig Universität Giessen - Center for international Development and Environmental Research
- Technische Universität Dresden, Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Technical Hydrodynamics
- cewas - a Swiss non-profit association specialised in improving business practices in water and sanitation
- Weltweit – Gesellschaft zur Förderung lokaler Initiativen e. V.