APPLY for an Germany Alumni Seminar in Vietnam and Lao PDR!
The University of Siegen in cooperation with the Technische Universität Dresden, the Thuy Loi University and the Vietnamese-German University are organising the International Germany Alumni Seminar 2022-2023
Multinational cooperation on the River Mekong for sustainable development
followed by the participation in the 4th Mekong River Commission Summit (MRCS) 2023
April 2023 in Vientiane, Lao PDR
The application period has been extended to the 08. April 2022!
German institutions active in GAWN
- DWA - German Association for Water, Waste water and Waste
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences, ITT - Institute for Technology in the Tropics
- Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Institute for Sanitary Engineering
- University of Siegen, Centre for International Capacity Development
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences - Urban water management
- Justus Liebig Universität Giessen - Center for international Development and Environmental Research
- Technische Universität Dresden, Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Technical Hydrodynamics
- cewas - a Swiss non-profit association specialised in improving business practices in water and sanitation
- Weltweit – Gesellschaft zur Förderung lokaler Initiativen e. V.