- Expert Meetings at Trade Fairs and Conferences
- Alumni Seminars in Partner Countries
You will be directed to the group GAWN member once you are registered on APD. Members will get latest informations on upcoming seminars and other news out of the water sector.
Log in to the GAWN Member Group on APD
Alumni Experts meet at International Trade Fairs and Conferences
Since 2005, DAAD in cooperation with DWA enabled Alumni to visit international trade fairs related to the water sector in Germany.
The most important in this sector is the IFAT München,World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, to be held every two years. www.ifat.de
Interchanging with IFAT, the fair "Wasser Berlin" takes place also every two years.
IN 2017, GAWN organizes a seminar along with the 3rd International Congress Hidden Hunger
German institutions active in GAWN
- DWA - German Association for Water, Waste water and Waste
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences, ITT - Institute for Technology in the Tropics
- Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Institute for Sanitary Engineering
- University of Siegen, Centre for International Capacity Development
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences - Urban water management
- Justus Liebig Universität Giessen - Center for international Development and Environmental Research
- Technische Universität Dresden, Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Technical Hydrodynamics
- cewas - a Swiss non-profit association specialised in improving business practices in water and sanitation
- Weltweit – Gesellschaft zur Förderung lokaler Initiativen e. V.